Pages

Search

February Mid week blues

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Am I the only one who never finds time to do all the things I intended to? I tell myself everyday what I have to do after work and how early I have to go to sleep. And every single time I find myself awake at 2:30AM and nothing's accomplished. I blame the weather and the winter and the addictive darkness of Marvel's Jessica Jones. Just because I have to blame something. Either way...I had intended to do quite a bit but this is all I got done. Free printable planner stickers (shopping, blogging, garbage, running, yoga, cleaning etc) in 36 gorgeous colors. ENJOY For the printable pdf click below


free planner stickers DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. Your stickers are beautiful!!! And they are being share (with credit to your page) on Facebook! Keep up the amazing work! You got a Fan in me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christina! This makes me very happy :)

      Delete
  2. I love the dancers at the bottom of the page. They are so cool. I love all your sticker just the dancers stick out. Could you make a whole page of dancers?

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS