Pages

Search

FREEBIE FRIDAY #8-SUMMER SUNSETS: FREE PRINTABLE STICKER SET FOR ERIN CONDREN LIFE PLENNERS (SUNGRIA NOR INCLUDED ;) )

Friday, May 27, 2016


     Spring is here… you know it  when you  add a little spring to your walk and a little smile to your face. That’s it the subtle magic of spring.
I know I know spring has been here for most of you for a while now. The novelty has worn off and it’s just another day for you guys.
    Bear with me here , I live in Canada.
It’s not all penguins and polar bears and snow for miles (I met a girl in Europe who was convinced we ride snowmobiles and have pet penguins, so I’m just covering the ground here).
Where I live winters are not that severe they are just long. This year, in particular, was very very very  long.  We Only had may be an accumulative week of below -30C weather, most of the time it’s mellow but oh so inconsistent. Budding trees and +14 on Christmas just to drop below -10 in two days.
      And then… the unthinkable happened. It  Snowed on May 15th. I’m used to having rain on my birthday, but snow is not something I even thought of.  Now for the last 3-4 days it’s actual Spring outside : the winter jacket is at the dry cleaners the leather jacket has not been worn because we jumped to +30 immediately, but who cares. It’s warm and sunny and I feel like hopping around in fields of flowers and hugging strangers, but due to geographical and sociological limitations, I settle for having drinks or coffee on sunny patios with friends. 
I don’t know why I turned this whole post into a glorified weather network report. Just trying to explain why I get so excited this.
        Well coincidentally to being a warm beautiful day it’s also our 8th freebie Friday!
Let’s go ahead, shall we?
As you can guess this will involve bright colors, light, flowers butterflies, and all things happy
I called it my Summer sunset Erin Condren Life planner sticker set. And I love it! I hope you’ll like it too.

INSTRUCTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS