Pages

Search

Belated Freebie Friday/Sleepy early Saturday #10

Saturday, June 25, 2016









































Ok, so it's way past midnight and I got home maybe an hour ago. Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines..ugh
I was typing I'm ready for the weekend to start and I realized it has already started. I'm ready to ignore that and get some sleep. But before I say a warm hello to Morpheus I'm ready to keep my promise.
 So here we go: Freebie Friday #10
For the last few weeks, I have been posting very bright and colorful planner goodies. The summer, the warmth the chirping birds got to me and I have been feeling like swirling around in  a bright floral gown for a while now. I consciously chose to stay away from colors today. A little break won't do much harm besides I had a pretty cool idea. Well, I think it's cool, which means that its coolness is quite questionable. I'll let you be a judge. I love love love chalkboards. It brings up the child in me.
A few weeks ago I got myself some chalkboard paint and I've been turning everything around me from home decor to art supplies into chalkboards. I am currently the proud owner of a chalkboard coffee tray, chalkboard wall calendar, and a very chalkboard fabulous pantry shelf. Unless someone takes this paint out of my hands the madness will continue. On this madly chalky mode, I decided to create a chalkboard ticket set for Erin Condren life planners. It's a bit dark but my inner Morticia Addams is very pleased.  
So here you go. those who've been here know the drill those who have not this is how you do this
INSTRUCTIONS.
  • Download the file here
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B49kATo0pxG7cElaWjFHMlhZN2c
  •  Print ( letter/ A4 size paper )
  •   Cut out the shapes
  • Voila you’re ready to plan

Optional : support me by liking my Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/shop/WingedGraphics  or following my Instagram @Winged_Graphics or just tag me in your planner pics. I’d love to see them used in your pretty layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS