Pages

Search

FREEBIE FRIDAY #3: PRINTABLE A5 PLANNER INSERTS

Friday, April 8, 2016


I've skipped a  Friday or two. Sorry …sorry…
Well in my defense one was a statutory holiday. How does this apply to blogging?
I'm not quite sure, to be honest. Just a rookie blogger trying to come up with an excuse and  using every argument I can come up with.  Off with her head.
Well enough with this. 

Here we go

Freebie Friday #3 YAY! (insert fireworks, drum-roll, a mini parade or awkward silence at your own convenience).





So  what do I have for you this week? Free printable  A5 weekly planner inserts in 5 colours: cool grey, baby blue, light coral, green and lavender. I guess it qualifies as a pastel set. The set is just perfect for filofax , kikkik or any ring planner of the equivalent size (I have my heart set on one from Webster's pages).

So this is how we do it. 

Instructions.
  • ·         Download here 

  • FREE PRINTABLE A5 planner inserts in 5 colours

  • ·         Print to Letter size paper(or A4 if you're not in North America) at full size (100% or fit to page)
  • ·         Trim along the dotted grey line in the middle
  • ·         Voila!
  • ·         Not a  mandatory step follow Winged_graphics on instagram or follow my blog. Thank you J
I made them in A5 since it seemed to be the preferred size by most. If you like the spreads and would like them in personal size 
Don't panic and carry a towel
and by that I mean leve me a comment and i will do my best to make a size variation soon.

    if you know where the quote abobe came from, you're awesome. If not I'm pretty sure you're still awesome but I highly recommend  you to  read The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy by Dougla Adams. I promise you won't be disappointed


P.S. I'm open to suggestions for future freebies just email me or leave a comment and check out my etsy store

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WingedGraphics



1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS